We’re proud to say we’ve got it all: beautiful scenery, outdoor adventures, art and culture, world-class food and wine, great shopping, huge sporting matches and loads more.
Our Wellington hotel and apartments are in a prime position to access it all. You can walk to Wellington Harbour, the iconic Beehive parliament building, Te Papa Museum, TSB Arena and Sky Stadium. You’re surrounded by shops and restaurants and right in the middle of Wellington’s busy bus network—giving you even more chances to explore outside of the CBD.
Our Top Five Picks Nearby:
- We’re situated right around the corner from the iconic Cuba Street, known for its vibrant colour, energy and atmosphere. Visit the galleries, grab a bite and check out the bucket fountain!
- The Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa is just a ten-minute walk away from our Wellington hotel. Discover New Zealand’s history, walk through a living natural exhibition and see the only colossal squid on display anywhere in the world!
- Walk or skate around the Wellington waterfront! The waterfront follows many bays, wharves and beaches. Stroll from Frank Kitts Park to Oriental Bay and discover all the sculpture and artwork along the way.
- Catch a live gig or a sporting match at TSB Arena or Sky Stadium! Follow it up by experiencing the nightlife on Courtenay Place, just a two-minute walk away from our Wellington accommodation.
- Jump on a bus to Wellington Zoo or Zealandia Wildlife Sanctuary to see our most iconic native bird, the Kiwi.